View Single Post
imatoolhed's Avatar imatoolhed
04-20-2006, 08:13 PM

being so close to the release date the artwork has to be for real don't you think as well for the name of the album, but why does it have such a lateralus feel to cover? when all there other album artwork didn't seem to connect to each other at all. Does anyone know about the word moon that can be seen on top of the face? I saw it on some flash , but now it's gone? some one else said the answer is also right there in front of us on it?what he sees or knows beats me? Does anyone know anything about more of the inside artwork or what this album means?
Old 04-20-2006, 08:13 PM   #1
Member Of The Bored (tdn $upporter)

Bincount™: 11897
10,000 days old lateralus?

being so close to the release date the artwork has to be for real don't you think as well for the name of the album, but why does it have such a lateralus feel to cover? when all there other album artwork didn't seem to connect to each other at all. Does anyone know about the word moon that can be seen on top of the face? I saw it on some flash , but now it's gone? some one else said the answer is also right there in front of us on it?what he sees or knows beats me? Does anyone know anything about more of the inside artwork or what this album means?
OFFLINE |