View Single Post
Jimmeny's Avatar Jimmeny
05-03-2006, 06:25 AM

After reading a few of these threads, I suddenly noticed, it's not just Maynard that has something over their right shoulder, but, infact, they all do.

Adam has a skeleton.
Maynard has a lady.
Justin has a bird of prey.
Danny has some kind of spirit, something summoned, assumedly by him.

However, I'm not really sure what links them all, and I suppose this is typical looking for a pattern, but, so what, it's there and knowing Tool there is a reason.

Perhaps it's somehow related to Alex Greys ideas of physical and spiritual interaction at each stage. Perhaps the skeleton represents the physical, the lady represents the complete, the bird represents, lol, I dunno, the human spirit or something related to flying away (tenuous on this one hehe) and Danny represents the absolute conciousness.

Maybe there isn't a reason.
Old 05-03-2006, 06:25 AM   #1
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 30
What, or who, accompanies each band member?

After reading a few of these threads, I suddenly noticed, it's not just Maynard that has something over their right shoulder, but, infact, they all do.

Adam has a skeleton.
Maynard has a lady.
Justin has a bird of prey.
Danny has some kind of spirit, something summoned, assumedly by him.

However, I'm not really sure what links them all, and I suppose this is typical looking for a pattern, but, so what, it's there and knowing Tool there is a reason.

Perhaps it's somehow related to Alex Greys ideas of physical and spiritual interaction at each stage. Perhaps the skeleton represents the physical, the lady represents the complete, the bird represents, lol, I dunno, the human spirit or something related to flying away (tenuous on this one hehe) and Danny represents the absolute conciousness.

Maybe there isn't a reason.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote