View Single Post
miketh74's Avatar miketh74
07-03-2007, 08:41 AM

THANK YOU TOOL for an amazing show!!! I just have to get one thing off my chest. Scotrade Center was built for screaming hockey fans and such. So please feel free to bitch me out if you don't agree, but I don't think that arena is very Tool friendly as far as sound. It could be that I was sitting in section 319, but I couldn't hear Maynard for shit. My wife went to the bathroom half way through the show and said she could hear him just fine in the bathroom. Again, I believe the sound was not the best up where I was. So if anyone wants to let me know how it was on the floor, I'd love to hear about it. With the exception of the laser show, I wonder what an outdoor concert at say...Verizon Amphitheatre would have been like?? I guess we'll just have to wait another 5 years to find out. It sounds like I'm whining about this awesome concert, but I'm really not. This is by no means a complaint towards Tool. In fact, the setlist couldn't have been any better. They played every song I wanted them to (except Ticks & Leeches)...and St. Louis couldn't have sounded any better...YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!! It made me proud to be there watching the band react to their disciples!! So to Maynard, Danny, Justin and Adam....PUT OUT ANOTHER ALBUM AND GET YOUR ASSES BACK HERE SOON!! L8R!!!

Wherever you go........there you are.
Old 07-03-2007, 08:41 AM   #51
caveman

Bincount™: 193
Re: 2007/06/22 - St. Louis, MO - Scottrade Arena

THANK YOU TOOL for an amazing show!!! I just have to get one thing off my chest. Scotrade Center was built for screaming hockey fans and such. So please feel free to bitch me out if you don't agree, but I don't think that arena is very Tool friendly as far as sound. It could be that I was sitting in section 319, but I couldn't hear Maynard for shit. My wife went to the bathroom half way through the show and said she could hear him just fine in the bathroom. Again, I believe the sound was not the best up where I was. So if anyone wants to let me know how it was on the floor, I'd love to hear about it. With the exception of the laser show, I wonder what an outdoor concert at say...Verizon Amphitheatre would have been like?? I guess we'll just have to wait another 5 years to find out. It sounds like I'm whining about this awesome concert, but I'm really not. This is by no means a complaint towards Tool. In fact, the setlist couldn't have been any better. They played every song I wanted them to (except Ticks & Leeches)...and St. Louis couldn't have sounded any better...YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!! It made me proud to be there watching the band react to their disciples!! So to Maynard, Danny, Justin and Adam....PUT OUT ANOTHER ALBUM AND GET YOUR ASSES BACK HERE SOON!! L8R!!!

Wherever you go........there you are.
OFFLINE |