View Single Post
TOOL_Rules
06-25-2007, 07:07 AM

The show was perfect. The band was as on as ever. There was lots of energy in Scott Trade Center. The band was definitely feeding off of it and it's a cool thing to see and feel. I am so very proud of my home town crowd. It was obvious that The Boys appreciated a sold-out 20K venue of screaming, standing fans that were as into it as the band was for two solid hours. What more could anyone ask for? It was my 8th show in eight cities on this tour alone (16th overall) and it was the best of them all, with KC last fall being #2. I'm still in awe and sure, we would have loved to have heard Flood or Pushit, but we got the whole 10K Days CD played live for us. That hasn't happened very often and it was a real treat. After thousands of dollars spent on seven road trips in 14 months it has to come to an end. Bummer. But what a way to go out!! Thank you, TOOL! Thank you to the St. Louis crowd for being one of the best they have played for on this tour. I'm pretty sure they'll play here again someday. Plenty of unforgettable memories until next time.

Last edited by TOOL_Rules; 06-25-2007 at 07:11 AM..
Old 06-25-2007, 07:07 AM   #44
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/22 - St. Louis, MO - Scottrade Arena

The show was perfect. The band was as on as ever. There was lots of energy in Scott Trade Center. The band was definitely feeding off of it and it's a cool thing to see and feel. I am so very proud of my home town crowd. It was obvious that The Boys appreciated a sold-out 20K venue of screaming, standing fans that were as into it as the band was for two solid hours. What more could anyone ask for? It was my 8th show in eight cities on this tour alone (16th overall) and it was the best of them all, with KC last fall being #2. I'm still in awe and sure, we would have loved to have heard Flood or Pushit, but we got the whole 10K Days CD played live for us. That hasn't happened very often and it was a real treat. After thousands of dollars spent on seven road trips in 14 months it has to come to an end. Bummer. But what a way to go out!! Thank you, TOOL! Thank you to the St. Louis crowd for being one of the best they have played for on this tour. I'm pretty sure they'll play here again someday. Plenty of unforgettable memories until next time.

Last edited by TOOL_Rules; 06-25-2007 at 07:11 AM..
OFFLINE |