View Single Post
dapot's Avatar dapot
12-18-2007, 06:46 PM

i paid 2 for my seats . 2 much ! i won the presale auction on ticketbasturd. 2nd row orch right in front of justin. sound was great . could hear maynard up front .dont know what the supposed "alien abduction" inter lude was supposed to be . 6 minutes of screech loop gets old fast , i perfereed the lighters and a beer timeout , but not at Jokia theater. secutiy in red shirtd, in blue shirts , ushers with the damned flashlights security dudes in jackets . i mean come on ease up. no the pot :( i heard that the had some nice posters at the merch booth , but some douchebag scarfed all of em or most of anyway , this was a great end to what started inapril 06 at coachella. thanks TOOL
Old 12-18-2007, 06:46 PM   #85
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Dec 10 Los Angeles, CA Nokia Theater

i paid 2 for my seats . 2 much ! i won the presale auction on ticketbasturd. 2nd row orch right in front of justin. sound was great . could hear maynard up front .dont know what the supposed "alien abduction" inter lude was supposed to be . 6 minutes of screech loop gets old fast , i perfereed the lighters and a beer timeout , but not at Jokia theater. secutiy in red shirtd, in blue shirts , ushers with the damned flashlights security dudes in jackets . i mean come on ease up. no the pot :( i heard that the had some nice posters at the merch booth , but some douchebag scarfed all of em or most of anyway , this was a great end to what started inapril 06 at coachella. thanks TOOL