View Single Post
Loosen's Avatar Loosen
08-07-2009, 07:41 PM

Epic show. Some to the left of me got wrestled by two cops a second or two right before AEnema. As unexplainably hiddeous that must've been for that girl and as much as I wish that wouldn't of happened, I admit it added to the experience of the song.
I think Steven Niles must've taught Adam everything he knows, cause Steve was right fuckin on. And if you actually think Adam was behind the stage actually playing I think you might just want to skip the next show. (But who knows, it might have happened and I just be an asshole).
haha It's funny to hear about things I didn't catch Maynard pulling. Like fucking with the roadies, or talking about Stephen Hawking.
I went to the Kingston show the night before and I liked each show just as much. Even though it was the same setlist it felt like a completely different show (not surprisingly). The main difference was that in Kingston I got interrupted by idiots have angst orgies around me sometimes, but I still had room to get into it and I've never been that close to Tool before.

Nothing beats Tom Morello during Lateralus in 2007 though. (haha I AM an asshole).
Old 08-07-2009, 07:41 PM   #55
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.05.09 - Toronto, ON @ Molson Amphitheatre

Epic show. Some to the left of me got wrestled by two cops a second or two right before AEnema. As unexplainably hiddeous that must've been for that girl and as much as I wish that wouldn't of happened, I admit it added to the experience of the song.
I think Steven Niles must've taught Adam everything he knows, cause Steve was right fuckin on. And if you actually think Adam was behind the stage actually playing I think you might just want to skip the next show. (But who knows, it might have happened and I just be an asshole).
haha It's funny to hear about things I didn't catch Maynard pulling. Like fucking with the roadies, or talking about Stephen Hawking.
I went to the Kingston show the night before and I liked each show just as much. Even though it was the same setlist it felt like a completely different show (not surprisingly). The main difference was that in Kingston I got interrupted by idiots have angst orgies around me sometimes, but I still had room to get into it and I've never been that close to Tool before.

Nothing beats Tom Morello during Lateralus in 2007 though. (haha I AM an asshole).