View Single Post
hatred in a jar's Avatar hatred in a jar
08-07-2012, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanaduh View Post

Because I'm a classy mother fucker, I decided it would be a wine evening. Now you have to picture the amount of stares I got from people while I walked through crowds wearing the Alex Grey colourful net of being shirt, while double-fisting two glasses of red wine. It was simply awesome.

8:45 hits and Tool takes the stage. I finish my wine and light up the joint.

SETLIST
Hooker
Jambi
Stinkfist
Pushit
Schism
46 & 2
Lateralus
Parabola
Aenema
Dude, one joint for a Tool show? Net of being shirt? Next time I see Tool I'm goin on mushies, and last time I saw them (2/1/12) I was drunk, sniffing blow and smoked at least 3 or 4 joints. Plus I was by myself. If you need a hookup in the NY area, hit me up bro. YOU NEED MORE THAN ONE JOINT FOR A TOOL SHOW!!!!! BAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! Still great review man I'm not trying to hate. I especially liked the Puscifer part of the review. Stay tooling my friend, stay tooling.
Old 08-07-2012, 12:55 PM   #16
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: REVIEW THREAD: Rivers Edge Music Festival

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanaduh View Post

Because I'm a classy mother fucker, I decided it would be a wine evening. Now you have to picture the amount of stares I got from people while I walked through crowds wearing the Alex Grey colourful net of being shirt, while double-fisting two glasses of red wine. It was simply awesome.

8:45 hits and Tool takes the stage. I finish my wine and light up the joint.

SETLIST
Hooker
Jambi
Stinkfist
Pushit
Schism
46 & 2
Lateralus
Parabola
Aenema
Dude, one joint for a Tool show? Net of being shirt? Next time I see Tool I'm goin on mushies, and last time I saw them (2/1/12) I was drunk, sniffing blow and smoked at least 3 or 4 joints. Plus I was by myself. If you need a hookup in the NY area, hit me up bro. YOU NEED MORE THAN ONE JOINT FOR A TOOL SHOW!!!!! BAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! Still great review man I'm not trying to hate. I especially liked the Puscifer part of the review. Stay tooling my friend, stay tooling.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote