View Single Post
jmkees1's Avatar jmkees1
06-25-2012, 03:48 PM

The show was excellent! I was very impressed with the sound quality, & quite honestly, being outdoors, I did not expect it to sound so good. The visual effects, as usual, were great. Once the sun was down, & the laser show came up, the whole experience just got better. From the moment Danny walked onstage to start Hooker With A Penis, until the they were offstage after Aenima, TOOL absolutely killed it. It was also great to see them at the end, looking as though they enjoyed it as much as the crowd. I hope they did, & I hope they are the Rivers Edge Music Festival staple, for years to come! Thank you to all involved with getting TOOL at this event.
Old 06-25-2012, 03:48 PM   #7
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: REVIEW THREAD: Rivers Edge Music Festival

The show was excellent! I was very impressed with the sound quality, & quite honestly, being outdoors, I did not expect it to sound so good. The visual effects, as usual, were great. Once the sun was down, & the laser show came up, the whole experience just got better. From the moment Danny walked onstage to start Hooker With A Penis, until the they were offstage after Aenima, TOOL absolutely killed it. It was also great to see them at the end, looking as though they enjoyed it as much as the crowd. I hope they did, & I hope they are the Rivers Edge Music Festival staple, for years to come! Thank you to all involved with getting TOOL at this event.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote