View Single Post
Bunch
01-18-2012, 05:24 PM

3rd show for me and being a fan for 20 yrs now i am in aw at what an experience a tool show is. I could go every night and feel like watching for the first time. Push it was a highlight but the best for me was 46 and 2. It is my favorite song and with the new visuals it blew me away. By far the best of the three times i have seen it. I always love lateralus and stinkfist, they never disappoint. I think Adam broke a string at the intro of schism and had to change guitars and maynard seemed to be enjoying himself. For me every chance to see them is a privilege and an honor.
Old 01-18-2012, 05:24 PM   #16
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.17.2012 - Tucson, AZ @ Tucson Arena

3rd show for me and being a fan for 20 yrs now i am in aw at what an experience a tool show is. I could go every night and feel like watching for the first time. Push it was a highlight but the best for me was 46 and 2. It is my favorite song and with the new visuals it blew me away. By far the best of the three times i have seen it. I always love lateralus and stinkfist, they never disappoint. I think Adam broke a string at the intro of schism and had to change guitars and maynard seemed to be enjoying himself. For me every chance to see them is a privilege and an honor.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote