View Single Post
swimminginmusic's Avatar swimminginmusic
01-18-2012, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by helper View Post
AMAZING SHOW!

Maynard's voice was holding up pretty well compared to what the reviewers from the other shows had said. He did cut out the "starin' down the hole again, hands are on my back again" part of pushit, but that shit is hard to sing. Im an opera singer and I have difficulty with that so I understand how Maynard who has been screaming for 20 years or so has difficulty with it.

I envy the popcorn salesman who was allowed to go up on stage and give maynard popcorn. Danny, Adam and Justin were really really on tonight. There were a few moments but nothing too crazy.

New visuals were awesome. 2 dude next to me who invaded my space the whole time sucked. They were both trying to groove to the music the way maynard used to back in the 90s. LAMESAUCE!

Lateralus was nuts. My favorite song ever. so glad I went.
im sorry i invaded your space... i didnt mean to be a bother... i wasnt completely myself that night, neither was my friend. I dont know how maynard used to groove back in the 90's - too busy finding my own groove. Thats how i enjoy their music. Again: Im sorry i got in your way.
[Tucson07] [LasVegas07] [Phoenix09] [Tucson12] [SanDiego14] [SanFrancisco16] [SanDiego16] [TheGorge17] [Chicago18] [Denver19] [Denver19] [Glendale20] [Portland20] [Tacoma22] [Anaheim22] [SaltLakeCity22] [Orlando22] [Chicago22] [London22]
Old 01-18-2012, 02:18 PM   #13
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.17.2012 - Tucson, AZ @ Tucson Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by helper View Post
AMAZING SHOW!

Maynard's voice was holding up pretty well compared to what the reviewers from the other shows had said. He did cut out the "starin' down the hole again, hands are on my back again" part of pushit, but that shit is hard to sing. Im an opera singer and I have difficulty with that so I understand how Maynard who has been screaming for 20 years or so has difficulty with it.

I envy the popcorn salesman who was allowed to go up on stage and give maynard popcorn. Danny, Adam and Justin were really really on tonight. There were a few moments but nothing too crazy.

New visuals were awesome. 2 dude next to me who invaded my space the whole time sucked. They were both trying to groove to the music the way maynard used to back in the 90s. LAMESAUCE!

Lateralus was nuts. My favorite song ever. so glad I went.
im sorry i invaded your space... i didnt mean to be a bother... i wasnt completely myself that night, neither was my friend. I dont know how maynard used to groove back in the 90's - too busy finding my own groove. Thats how i enjoy their music. Again: Im sorry i got in your way.
[Tucson07] [LasVegas07] [Phoenix09] [Tucson12] [SanDiego14] [SanFrancisco16] [SanDiego16] [TheGorge17] [Chicago18] [Denver19] [Denver19] [Glendale20] [Portland20] [Tacoma22] [Anaheim22] [SaltLakeCity22] [Orlando22] [Chicago22] [London22]
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote