View Single Post
iAMtheMA!'s Avatar iAMtheMA!
08-18-2019, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrrho View Post
Obviously, it's super early to be analysing, but would we really be Tool fans if we weren't trying to interpret these songs asap?
Their symbol has been the heptagonal star, seven points made, seven lines, seven planets(days), seven metals ...alchemy. From the land of knem, TOOL is, right? On the same page with at least that much? This is the seventh major release from the band. But that symbol of theirs is screaming very loud and clear... Everything TOOL writes is connected. No, everything mjk writers, from his trinity of bands - father (tool), son (puscifer), holy spirit/ghosts (apc).... Square the circle. Amphibian, yin yang, coincidentia opposition (perfect union of contrary things) with this in mind (pun), I dare submit most tool fans are decades late (Since the first ep) to start interpreting this "completion of the great work" golden record, "Just ahead of me". At least from the"message of hope" decoder ring side of things.

Last edited by iAMtheMA!; 08-18-2019 at 08:36 AM..
Old 08-18-2019, 08:33 AM   #25
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 217
Re: Potential meaning of Fear Inoculum... Fear of aging? (Lyrics Inside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrrho View Post
Obviously, it's super early to be analysing, but would we really be Tool fans if we weren't trying to interpret these songs asap?
Their symbol has been the heptagonal star, seven points made, seven lines, seven planets(days), seven metals ...alchemy. From the land of knem, TOOL is, right? On the same page with at least that much? This is the seventh major release from the band. But that symbol of theirs is screaming very loud and clear... Everything TOOL writes is connected. No, everything mjk writers, from his trinity of bands - father (tool), son (puscifer), holy spirit/ghosts (apc).... Square the circle. Amphibian, yin yang, coincidentia opposition (perfect union of contrary things) with this in mind (pun), I dare submit most tool fans are decades late (Since the first ep) to start interpreting this "completion of the great work" golden record, "Just ahead of me". At least from the"message of hope" decoder ring side of things.

Last edited by iAMtheMA!; 08-18-2019 at 08:36 AM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote