View Single Post
iAMtheMA!'s Avatar iAMtheMA!
08-18-2019, 05:42 AM

"you" defines 44&2 disharmonic consciousness (vs "me" 46&2 harmonic consciousness). "ranting and waving his finger AT everything but his heart", we'll miss the deceiver, so long, long time coming. "i know you better than i know myself". "take care not to make me enter, 'cause if i do we both may disappear". "you believed in moments none -could- see ...44&2 believed in me/46&2 (a passionate spirit uncompromised" = "omniscient omnipotent omnipresent without judgement" = "unconditional one". this is how mjk writes, and occults meaning, right in front of "you". been saying it for over a decade now... pretty lonely.

Last edited by iAMtheMA!; 08-18-2019 at 05:45 AM..
Old 08-18-2019, 05:42 AM   #21
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 217
Re: Potential meaning of Fear Inoculum... Fear of aging? (Lyrics Inside)

"you" defines 44&2 disharmonic consciousness (vs "me" 46&2 harmonic consciousness). "ranting and waving his finger AT everything but his heart", we'll miss the deceiver, so long, long time coming. "i know you better than i know myself". "take care not to make me enter, 'cause if i do we both may disappear". "you believed in moments none -could- see ...44&2 believed in me/46&2 (a passionate spirit uncompromised" = "omniscient omnipotent omnipresent without judgement" = "unconditional one". this is how mjk writes, and occults meaning, right in front of "you". been saying it for over a decade now... pretty lonely.

Last edited by iAMtheMA!; 08-18-2019 at 05:45 AM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote