View Single Post
nembutals
06-22-2010, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06IBMGTO View Post
I hate inconsiderate assholes like that....

No reason to boo the opening band off or act a fool just cause you cant wait the 30 mins it will take for Tool to get on stage. My sister saw Tool during the Lateralus tour in the Woodlands and she said everyone in the crowd booed the opening band off stage and because of that Tool didnt give them an encore.

Theres no band out there that is going to satisfy an arena full of Tool heads except Tool. The opening band knows that and they still gave it everything they had. I personally didnt care for the repetitive guitar but the drummer was pretty damn good. I just enjoyed it and awaited the main show with eagerness...
Yeah, I hate that shit. People should realize they just run a good chance of fucking themselves and everyone else over by being pricks to the supporting acts too. Im stoked to see Dälek open for Tool and I hope my hometown gives them a warm reception when they take the stage. Wovenhand are a talented bunch too.

The only shitty thing about a Tool show is all the drunk meatheads who show up and act like total cunts.
Old 06-22-2010, 08:26 PM   #31
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 06.20.2010 - Houston, TX @ Toyota Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06IBMGTO View Post
I hate inconsiderate assholes like that....

No reason to boo the opening band off or act a fool just cause you cant wait the 30 mins it will take for Tool to get on stage. My sister saw Tool during the Lateralus tour in the Woodlands and she said everyone in the crowd booed the opening band off stage and because of that Tool didnt give them an encore.

Theres no band out there that is going to satisfy an arena full of Tool heads except Tool. The opening band knows that and they still gave it everything they had. I personally didnt care for the repetitive guitar but the drummer was pretty damn good. I just enjoyed it and awaited the main show with eagerness...
Yeah, I hate that shit. People should realize they just run a good chance of fucking themselves and everyone else over by being pricks to the supporting acts too. Im stoked to see Dälek open for Tool and I hope my hometown gives them a warm reception when they take the stage. Wovenhand are a talented bunch too.

The only shitty thing about a Tool show is all the drunk meatheads who show up and act like total cunts.
OFFLINE |