View Single Post
trebor777
06-25-2010, 01:31 PM

I love seeing Tool. I've seen them 17 times, going back to the Undertow days. I love this tours set list. But.....

YOU TOURED LAST SUMMER (same set list of the summer before) AND NOW YOUR TOURING AGAIN. WRITE ANOTHER ALBUM ALREADY.

With all the time they've spent touring (on no record) they could have written a new album. I can die peacefully if Tool releases one more album in my lifetime. Just one more.

Again, I love seeing them live and will buy tickets to help give them my $$$ any day of the week. BUT - WRITE A NEW ALBUM ALREADY.

Business wise it makes sense. They line their pockets touring, not so much releasing an album.
Old 06-25-2010, 01:31 PM   #34
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 06.23.2010 - Oklahoma City, OK @ Ford Arena

I love seeing Tool. I've seen them 17 times, going back to the Undertow days. I love this tours set list. But.....

YOU TOURED LAST SUMMER (same set list of the summer before) AND NOW YOUR TOURING AGAIN. WRITE ANOTHER ALBUM ALREADY.

With all the time they've spent touring (on no record) they could have written a new album. I can die peacefully if Tool releases one more album in my lifetime. Just one more.

Again, I love seeing them live and will buy tickets to help give them my $$$ any day of the week. BUT - WRITE A NEW ALBUM ALREADY.

Business wise it makes sense. They line their pockets touring, not so much releasing an album.
OFFLINE |