View Single Post
prater
06-24-2010, 11:11 AM

This was my 8th Tool show.

Maynardisms: "For the next couple of hours, whatever is happening outside of this place, is of no concern to us."

"Do you remember that scene with Michael J. Fox in Back to the Future when he goes back to the future, past, fut- he had a time machine. Well we have a time machine."

"Now might be a good time to put your clothes back on."

Maynard was chugging on that wine pretty hard and sharing beer with Justin.

Did anyone else notice Danny had his gold drumset. I haven't seen him play that one in awhile.

Justin did have some pedal issues but they were fixed. Vocals were up and down all night but cut through perfectly on Intolerance. Drums as always sounded amazing.

The gong in Lataralus was soooooooooo fucking loud...amazing. Lataralus is the highlight of every Tool show for me. I love that song live. Third Eye was all I ever hoped it could be. Stinkfist never fails to impress even if I'm not that excited about it before hand, same goes for 46&2. Overall I think this ranks as the best show I've seen.
Old 06-24-2010, 11:11 AM   #26
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 06.23.2010 - Oklahoma City, OK @ Ford Arena

This was my 8th Tool show.

Maynardisms: "For the next couple of hours, whatever is happening outside of this place, is of no concern to us."

"Do you remember that scene with Michael J. Fox in Back to the Future when he goes back to the future, past, fut- he had a time machine. Well we have a time machine."

"Now might be a good time to put your clothes back on."

Maynard was chugging on that wine pretty hard and sharing beer with Justin.

Did anyone else notice Danny had his gold drumset. I haven't seen him play that one in awhile.

Justin did have some pedal issues but they were fixed. Vocals were up and down all night but cut through perfectly on Intolerance. Drums as always sounded amazing.

The gong in Lataralus was soooooooooo fucking loud...amazing. Lataralus is the highlight of every Tool show for me. I love that song live. Third Eye was all I ever hoped it could be. Stinkfist never fails to impress even if I'm not that excited about it before hand, same goes for 46&2. Overall I think this ranks as the best show I've seen.
OFFLINE |