View Single Post
jungol
03-25-2018, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMoseley View Post
Just read the newsletter, and buried in the mass of text about Rare tool collectables: apparently there's a secret Tool song called problem 8 (the Riemann hypothesis), of which only about 30 copies exist.

The exact quote is "Most people don't even know they have it, it's been staring them right in the eye on a near daily basis. The reason they aren't aware of it, is because they'd never think to play it. Okay, enough said..."

Now the newsletter was posted on April 1st, so im not sure whether I take it serious or not. Any thoughts?
i thought this was related to the riemann hypothesis :(
Old 03-25-2018, 06:33 AM   #308
On Probation

Bincount™: 0
Re: Tool: Problem 8 (Reimann hypothesis) Real or fake?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMoseley View Post
Just read the newsletter, and buried in the mass of text about Rare tool collectables: apparently there's a secret Tool song called problem 8 (the Riemann hypothesis), of which only about 30 copies exist.

The exact quote is "Most people don't even know they have it, it's been staring them right in the eye on a near daily basis. The reason they aren't aware of it, is because they'd never think to play it. Okay, enough said..."

Now the newsletter was posted on April 1st, so im not sure whether I take it serious or not. Any thoughts?
i thought this was related to the riemann hypothesis :(
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote