View Single Post
Malaclypse
11-11-2014, 09:59 AM

Hey baby, what's your Intention here? Do you want to Sweat and become a Part of Me? Or do you want the Gaping Lotus Experience and just watch me Jerk-Off? Can I give you an Ænima? I'll Stinkfist you right in your Third Eye. Don't Crawl Away from me because you're Disgustipated. Am I just Cold and Ugly? Don't hold this Disposition. I may just be a Hooker with a Penis, but it's Maynard's Dick and not mine. I'll let you feel Die Eier Von Satan. Let me Pushit right into this Schism. I'll split you Right in Two. During the Intermission, we can smoke The Pot and stop being Sober. Once we're good and Rosetta Stoned, we can continue with this Prison Sex.

- i think i figured out what Problem 8 is.
Old 11-11-2014, 09:59 AM   #293
Banned.

Bincount™: 0
Re: Tool: Problem 8 (Reimann hypothesis) Real or fake?

Hey baby, what's your Intention here? Do you want to Sweat and become a Part of Me? Or do you want the Gaping Lotus Experience and just watch me Jerk-Off? Can I give you an Ænima? I'll Stinkfist you right in your Third Eye. Don't Crawl Away from me because you're Disgustipated. Am I just Cold and Ugly? Don't hold this Disposition. I may just be a Hooker with a Penis, but it's Maynard's Dick and not mine. I'll let you feel Die Eier Von Satan. Let me Pushit right into this Schism. I'll split you Right in Two. During the Intermission, we can smoke The Pot and stop being Sober. Once we're good and Rosetta Stoned, we can continue with this Prison Sex.

- i think i figured out what Problem 8 is.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote