View Single Post
sonnyboy11's Avatar sonnyboy11
01-17-2020, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexum420 View Post
Yeah. They also don't have any other 16 minute songs.

I do expect them to play it at some point. I just wont be shocked if it is not for quite some time. definitely not before they are sound checking it on a regular basis with maynard
I think the closest example to it may be Wings 1&2 and when they finally started playing them live. It was definitely a while before the debut, about 5 months from the opening of the 10K Days tour to the first performance. And when it did debut, it was pretty unexpected- choosing LA and a packed night 1 at Staples Center. It caught us all by surprise.
Old 01-17-2020, 12:18 PM   #6939
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 20
Re: General Tool Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexum420 View Post
Yeah. They also don't have any other 16 minute songs.

I do expect them to play it at some point. I just wont be shocked if it is not for quite some time. definitely not before they are sound checking it on a regular basis with maynard
I think the closest example to it may be Wings 1&2 and when they finally started playing them live. It was definitely a while before the debut, about 5 months from the opening of the 10K Days tour to the first performance. And when it did debut, it was pretty unexpected- choosing LA and a packed night 1 at Staples Center. It caught us all by surprise.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote