View Single Post
ErikTheRed
06-14-2006, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry21
I don't understand how one can be so close-minded to say something against that intro. Are you too "proud" to like it?
This kills me. So I dont agree with your opinion, therefore Im "close-minded". The irony is, only someone close-minded could say such a thing......or simple-minded, perhaps. And could you please explain your accusation of "too proud to like it"? This is rather curious.

I didnt say Maynard doesnt sing it well, I said it isnt his "style". It does not sound Tool, and forgive me if Im "close-minded", but I dont care for it. Guess what? I dont like green beans either.
Old 06-14-2006, 05:03 PM   #11
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: Maynards best vocal performance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry21
I don't understand how one can be so close-minded to say something against that intro. Are you too "proud" to like it?
This kills me. So I dont agree with your opinion, therefore Im "close-minded". The irony is, only someone close-minded could say such a thing......or simple-minded, perhaps. And could you please explain your accusation of "too proud to like it"? This is rather curious.

I didnt say Maynard doesnt sing it well, I said it isnt his "style". It does not sound Tool, and forgive me if Im "close-minded", but I dont care for it. Guess what? I dont like green beans either.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote