View Single Post
Old 12-11-2002, 11:16 AM   #6
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Can't plan a trip but...

You could say I have a little too much experience with all kinds psychedelic drugs. In the past few years, the only pschedelics I have used are shrooms, very infrequently, for a few reasons.

1. Shrooms don't seem to linger for an extra day like other psychedelics

2. Shrooms just seem easier on the body all together while providing a truly intense experience.

You really can't say that "shrooms are safer than LSD because they're 'natural' " , since many naturally occuring substances are lethal!!! It's pretty much impossible to plan a 'trip' because you never know how yourself or friends are going to react. You may plan a hike but your buddy over there is now sitting on a stump unable move because he's found some revelation in the wood rings!! Anyways, on with the tips that should at least help your chances of having a great trip no matter what happens

1. I always thought tripping with two other people provided the best vibe for any trip. All my most 'comfortable' trips have been with two good friends, not one good friend or two good friends and an aquantance. It may sound cheesy, but who you're with makes a huge difference.

2. If you eat a few caps & stems and then 30 minutes later don't feel anything, wait another 45 minutes. Too much is no good for a first timer.

3. Keep some good tunes handy if you're around the house..pop in that cd that you have'nt heard in 10 years..you'll be amazed!!! Don't get stuck listening to nothing but Tool all night (as great as they are)...I have'nt heard much "bad" music while tripping

4. Have some activity planned if possible, like campiing etc. Just give yourself the option of not going. You never know what you'll feel like doing once a barrage of colors is filtering through your vision!!

I could go on and on as you'll probably find out. The main thing is you're not gonna die and you'll always come down. Stay away from the heavy machinery!!

enjoy
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote