View Single Post
Old 03-16-2004, 03:31 AM   #21
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Seeking Guidance on Drug Use (Shrooms)

Quote:
Originally Posted by haarp
Your mind is being influence by shrooms, not your soul.

Meditating is quieting the innervoice within, to do this, people eaither, listen to certain type of music (this is why I LOVE TOOL) meditating on ur zen spots (heart, third eye, and power) or chanting (mantra).

If you do want to use shrooms for SELF REFLECTION, what u can do is, take them in, and just sit down somewere, isolated from anything, and just start thinking about the past actions you have taken, (THIS IS NOT A GOOD IDEA WITH A WEAK MIND)

If want to feel god, be sure you are in a enviorment full of good karma, and spirit (The forest would be perfect)

All you need to think about, is that god is everwere, he is made out of everything you see, hear, think, do. He is the space you are in, the space around you, and everything else there is. He is, is.

Dont try to get into any religions, but if you ever want too, I suggest hinduism as the best out there.

Shrooms are holy remeber that, if you treat them that way, they will make you feel holy, and will make you feel to be part of everything.

If you start to sad trip, remeber, you took a drug, to make u feel this way, then remeber, how much you paid to do take this drugs, and how rare they, just remeber good things, when u start to sad trip, move your thought somewere else, but, if it keeps on coming back, then waste atleast 10 mins on the thought, trieng to solve it, if u cant solve this thought in 10 mins, then just forget about it, write it down, and tell yourself, ill think about it when im sober.

Have fun.

nicely said :) I hate you all for keeping me from my 8 page philosophy final!!

by the way, the forest is the perfect place (for me) to 'feel' God, on shrooms.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/sho...er-1427364.html
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote