View Single Post
Old 07-31-2003, 08:59 PM   #19
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 277
Re: acid vs shrooms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
Okay I too have a question about the great mushroom. How does it compare to Acid? Seriously, when I was younger I did a lot of drugs, but for the past three years, nothing. There is a reason I quit doing Acid... But I really want to try shrooms. But if it is anything like Acid, no thank you. So I really want to know the differences. I love to trip, acid just got to be too much. And some say shrooms are not near as bad, but others say you can freak out just as much... just wondering what the deal is... thanks, I love you all...

LEARN TO SWIM
SKYWALKER

Sorry...I think mushrooms are less predictable. It depends on dose, strain and season. Some of my trip have been extremely intense, while others were more of a body high. I took a Japanese strain once that totally fucked up my handle. It is a more natural high, with some mental activity but not necessarily any hallucination. LSD gives you that hung over, residual effect, and mushrooms don't.

I am kind of in the same boat, I haven't taken psychedelics in a while but I really want to do them again soon.

More info? www.erowid.org
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote