View Single Post
Dross
04-22-2006, 04:33 PM

Yeah Adam Jones explicitly talking about "the pot" who are you to wave your finger and calling the kettle black in Guitar World isn't enough proof that this is real? What else do you want? Sure I'd love a part 2 to this. That's more TOOL. This is what I expected. The unexpected.

I guess it was like this when Lateralus came out... but I just getting into Tool then, not having expectations of what I think it should of sounded like. I thought it was awesome just like I think this album is. Tool isn't the air you breathe that just turned to poison. Go outside and get some fresh air and have an epiphany. It's a band. It's new. It's different. It's not some nu-metal band sounding exactly the same.
Old 04-22-2006, 04:33 PM   #29
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 6
Re: 10k days the best fake album ever?

Yeah Adam Jones explicitly talking about "the pot" who are you to wave your finger and calling the kettle black in Guitar World isn't enough proof that this is real? What else do you want? Sure I'd love a part 2 to this. That's more TOOL. This is what I expected. The unexpected.

I guess it was like this when Lateralus came out... but I just getting into Tool then, not having expectations of what I think it should of sounded like. I thought it was awesome just like I think this album is. Tool isn't the air you breathe that just turned to poison. Go outside and get some fresh air and have an epiphany. It's a band. It's new. It's different. It's not some nu-metal band sounding exactly the same.
OFFLINE |