View Single Post
monkeythumbs
04-22-2006, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerwaters987
You just made me laugh monkeythumbs. Ok, how bout this. Everyone who thinks the album is real, say "Go fuck yourself if you think it's fake." If anyone thinks it's fake, say "I'm too busy fucking myself to appreciate good music." Have you ever tried writing music? If you think it's recycled, are you aware that it could just be you have listened to Tool too much? And that everything they ever play will sound like one of their songs? Everyone out there who thinks it's "recycled" should try writing music for 15 years with the same people, try to stay true to their original sound, and not get pissed when fuck heads say you just "recycled" everything. Think... please think.... I'm about to start crying............

roger one more outburst like that and you are outta here!

fucking shit you just cant go around spouting off common sense and making easy to understand valid points!

what are you thinking?

oberon... damn dude get a life. at least waste your time on a forum of a band you like!
Old 04-22-2006, 04:14 PM   #22
On Probation

Bincount™: 1
Re: 10k days the best fake album ever?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerwaters987
You just made me laugh monkeythumbs. Ok, how bout this. Everyone who thinks the album is real, say "Go fuck yourself if you think it's fake." If anyone thinks it's fake, say "I'm too busy fucking myself to appreciate good music." Have you ever tried writing music? If you think it's recycled, are you aware that it could just be you have listened to Tool too much? And that everything they ever play will sound like one of their songs? Everyone out there who thinks it's "recycled" should try writing music for 15 years with the same people, try to stay true to their original sound, and not get pissed when fuck heads say you just "recycled" everything. Think... please think.... I'm about to start crying............

roger one more outburst like that and you are outta here!

fucking shit you just cant go around spouting off common sense and making easy to understand valid points!

what are you thinking?

oberon... damn dude get a life. at least waste your time on a forum of a band you like!
OFFLINE |