View Single Post
[email protected]
06-30-2018, 03:41 PM

Think what you will; Tool are one of the two or three bands i consider to be so amazing that they create art of nearly unexplainable proportions. They are very many things to very many people. I feel this is crucial to understanding their monumental appeal.
Now, that said, we all make choices, spiritually. Music is immensely spiritual.
Regarding D.C.'s obsession with Crowley, I can offer interesting info beyond D.C.'s own complete open, basically passive excitement about rare Crowley literature and all of the teachings of A.C.
I can attest to D.C.'s Dad's (what seems far beyond casual) interest in Freemasonry and Occult.
While being very cool and kind of eerie, at the same time, 10 years ago a close friend purchased half of an old building in Waldo (a sort of bar scene meets old lower-middle class area ) Kansas City, MO. (D.C. and family are from Paola, KS, 30 min from KC-ever notice the Kansas U. jerseys D.C. never plays a show without? lol).
Point= My friend and other close musicians to our little gang, had NO IDEA this little, out of the way, 80 year-old building had been D.C.'s father's Golf Store!
Bob C. was the most recent renter of this building, but clearly, nothing had been there for decades,,I mean, to look at it, it looked more like a house than a business.
So, about 10 of us had to gut this very old building and then turn it into a top-notch studio.
Wes (the owner and engineer of the studio we were building) had no clue about the relation to D.C. I mean, as musicians, you would obviously be stoked knowing this old building you purchased because of it's location to your home and a sprawling, but classy bar area, had house D.C.'s Dad's golf shop!
HERE IS THE TRIPPY PART: we got filthy gutting this bastard from basement to attic. One day my best friend and I went to start sucking spider webs and map out what to do with the attic. So, there are boxes filled with books about Freemasonry and the Occult and other strange spiritual things,,and other stuff that had nothing to do with any of that. But it was this really interesting connection to the fact that D.C.'s interest in this stuff obviously began with his Dad. My buddy Andrew has those books,,,they aren't A. Crowley ritual sacrifice books, but their is a lot of sacred Geomotry, Chakra, Kabalah, Kundalini and Freemason (primarily the latter) texts.

It was an awesome experience. The chances are so rare. But that said, I already had some knowledge of this stuff at the time. Now, I have a plethora of knowledge about so many things that tie together with all of this.

Religious or not, I absolutely believe in other dimensional beings (whatever you call them) and good vs. evil. You can call it whatever you want or call it nothing.

Crowley was not a harmless, amusing guy. I don't know exactly what he acheived, but, in the Bible and the Koran, Magic (majick?) is strictly forbidden and a sin. Why? Once you start playing around with things that you don't understand, you or those around you are destined to suffer.
Look at Led Zepplin. Jimmy Page bought Crowley's mansion!! Page was incredibly involved in that stuff. I know a lot of fundamental Christians talk about things like hidden messages in Zepplin music, etc. Look, I don't know or care about that. It sounds pretty ridiculous to me. BUT, forget that. Page was into majick big time and deeply involved in reaching out to these entities. I don't know how far these people go with this sh7t, but these 'Spirit Cookings', child sacrifice and pedo rings are back with all those Hillary Clinton e-mails. It all revolves around (definitely Crowley up to now) with sacrificing children before or at the beginning of adolescense. Now, I'm not able to provide first hand info, but these monsters use these abducted kids for sex, orgies, sale and ultimately, sacrifice because at the time of sacrifice, apparently the blood of youth is filled with absolute fear unknown to anyone of us, and that creates an adrenaline blast that, when occompanied by orgasm and then containment and consumption of the blood does something profound for these monsters. This exists all over, these people cover each others' asses (usually Freemasons) and are often very high up the social ladder on a level where are they are basically untouchable....Podestas, David Brock, his partner James Alefantis (Comet Pizza), and the whole Clinton, Epstein, Abromovich, spirit cooking large group of freaks.

So, if you think Crowley had some sort of redeeming value that has benefitted humanity, great. If you think it's all just a cute joke, that's fine. But people on the level of Page and D.C. are quite well aware that they are deeply involved in things that, at the very least, sick and at the very most Satanic (for lack of better term).

There seems to be a bit of a coincidence that two of the absolute greatest rock bands are highly involved in this sh7t. And, also, why is A. Crowley on the cover of Sgt. Pepper (Beatles)? Does that seem odd? That album is largely considered to be (see:Rolling Stone) the best rock album of all time.

I'm just stating facts and questions. I don't know all the answers. Just some things maybe we should be examining beyond a surface level for those who possess I.Q.'s above 110, who are right brained creatives.
Old 06-30-2018, 03:41 PM   #33
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Danny Carey/Aleister Crowley Relation

Think what you will; Tool are one of the two or three bands i consider to be so amazing that they create art of nearly unexplainable proportions. They are very many things to very many people. I feel this is crucial to understanding their monumental appeal.
Now, that said, we all make choices, spiritually. Music is immensely spiritual.
Regarding D.C.'s obsession with Crowley, I can offer interesting info beyond D.C.'s own complete open, basically passive excitement about rare Crowley literature and all of the teachings of A.C.
I can attest to D.C.'s Dad's (what seems far beyond casual) interest in Freemasonry and Occult.
While being very cool and kind of eerie, at the same time, 10 years ago a close friend purchased half of an old building in Waldo (a sort of bar scene meets old lower-middle class area ) Kansas City, MO. (D.C. and family are from Paola, KS, 30 min from KC-ever notice the Kansas U. jerseys D.C. never plays a show without? lol).
Point= My friend and other close musicians to our little gang, had NO IDEA this little, out of the way, 80 year-old building had been D.C.'s father's Golf Store!
Bob C. was the most recent renter of this building, but clearly, nothing had been there for decades,,I mean, to look at it, it looked more like a house than a business.
So, about 10 of us had to gut this very old building and then turn it into a top-notch studio.
Wes (the owner and engineer of the studio we were building) had no clue about the relation to D.C. I mean, as musicians, you would obviously be stoked knowing this old building you purchased because of it's location to your home and a sprawling, but classy bar area, had house D.C.'s Dad's golf shop!
HERE IS THE TRIPPY PART: we got filthy gutting this bastard from basement to attic. One day my best friend and I went to start sucking spider webs and map out what to do with the attic. So, there are boxes filled with books about Freemasonry and the Occult and other strange spiritual things,,and other stuff that had nothing to do with any of that. But it was this really interesting connection to the fact that D.C.'s interest in this stuff obviously began with his Dad. My buddy Andrew has those books,,,they aren't A. Crowley ritual sacrifice books, but their is a lot of sacred Geomotry, Chakra, Kabalah, Kundalini and Freemason (primarily the latter) texts.

It was an awesome experience. The chances are so rare. But that said, I already had some knowledge of this stuff at the time. Now, I have a plethora of knowledge about so many things that tie together with all of this.

Religious or not, I absolutely believe in other dimensional beings (whatever you call them) and good vs. evil. You can call it whatever you want or call it nothing.

Crowley was not a harmless, amusing guy. I don't know exactly what he acheived, but, in the Bible and the Koran, Magic (majick?) is strictly forbidden and a sin. Why? Once you start playing around with things that you don't understand, you or those around you are destined to suffer.
Look at Led Zepplin. Jimmy Page bought Crowley's mansion!! Page was incredibly involved in that stuff. I know a lot of fundamental Christians talk about things like hidden messages in Zepplin music, etc. Look, I don't know or care about that. It sounds pretty ridiculous to me. BUT, forget that. Page was into majick big time and deeply involved in reaching out to these entities. I don't know how far these people go with this sh7t, but these 'Spirit Cookings', child sacrifice and pedo rings are back with all those Hillary Clinton e-mails. It all revolves around (definitely Crowley up to now) with sacrificing children before or at the beginning of adolescense. Now, I'm not able to provide first hand info, but these monsters use these abducted kids for sex, orgies, sale and ultimately, sacrifice because at the time of sacrifice, apparently the blood of youth is filled with absolute fear unknown to anyone of us, and that creates an adrenaline blast that, when occompanied by orgasm and then containment and consumption of the blood does something profound for these monsters. This exists all over, these people cover each others' asses (usually Freemasons) and are often very high up the social ladder on a level where are they are basically untouchable....Podestas, David Brock, his partner James Alefantis (Comet Pizza), and the whole Clinton, Epstein, Abromovich, spirit cooking large group of freaks.

So, if you think Crowley had some sort of redeeming value that has benefitted humanity, great. If you think it's all just a cute joke, that's fine. But people on the level of Page and D.C. are quite well aware that they are deeply involved in things that, at the very least, sick and at the very most Satanic (for lack of better term).

There seems to be a bit of a coincidence that two of the absolute greatest rock bands are highly involved in this sh7t. And, also, why is A. Crowley on the cover of Sgt. Pepper (Beatles)? Does that seem odd? That album is largely considered to be (see:Rolling Stone) the best rock album of all time.

I'm just stating facts and questions. I don't know all the answers. Just some things maybe we should be examining beyond a surface level for those who possess I.Q.'s above 110, who are right brained creatives.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote