View Single Post
kims
02-02-2012, 07:32 AM

I absolutely love Tool and especially Maynard. Maynard is God-like and can do no wrong in my eyes. I must say that although last night was a great show, the sound seemed f'd up to me and my husband. We could barely hear Maynard over the music except for the few times when the stadium got quiet and he was speaking, and that was if the rude assholes sitting around me would STFU. It wasn't until the end when that guy in the lab coat started screwing with something in the back that Maynard's mike started going in and out.
This was my first show in over five years (since I started having kids, my social life has declined) so this was a real special treat for me. I must say that the people around me chain-smoking (cigarettes and pot) put a damper on my experience, I'm pregnant again so it was tough to get through it. And I couldn't get far enough away from Yob. Would've been nice if the asshole who knocked me over would have apologized too.
Overall, I had a great time, I love Maynard, I love Tool.
I hope they are still playing for years to come so my kids can experience the magic of Tool. As it is, my 4 year old daughter was very jealous that she didn't go with us last night so she can meet Maynard. Can't wait until I can bring her along.
Old 02-02-2012, 07:32 AM   #21
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.01.2012 - East Rutherford, NJ @ Izod Centre

I absolutely love Tool and especially Maynard. Maynard is God-like and can do no wrong in my eyes. I must say that although last night was a great show, the sound seemed f'd up to me and my husband. We could barely hear Maynard over the music except for the few times when the stadium got quiet and he was speaking, and that was if the rude assholes sitting around me would STFU. It wasn't until the end when that guy in the lab coat started screwing with something in the back that Maynard's mike started going in and out.
This was my first show in over five years (since I started having kids, my social life has declined) so this was a real special treat for me. I must say that the people around me chain-smoking (cigarettes and pot) put a damper on my experience, I'm pregnant again so it was tough to get through it. And I couldn't get far enough away from Yob. Would've been nice if the asshole who knocked me over would have apologized too.
Overall, I had a great time, I love Maynard, I love Tool.
I hope they are still playing for years to come so my kids can experience the magic of Tool. As it is, my 4 year old daughter was very jealous that she didn't go with us last night so she can meet Maynard. Can't wait until I can bring her along.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote