View Single Post
LnL37
07-20-2010, 10:08 AM

Awe-fuckin-some!

These were the best seats I've had at a Tool show and the sound was amazing! It even sounded louder than last night. Had a clear line of site at Danny all night...fuckin epic.

I believe we heard some new stuff...sorta ambient-y stuff between songs

The only negatives were the bitches a couple rows in front of us that kept flashing pics...of themselves! so the flash was blinding everyone behind them...like more than 10 times in a row I shit you not...I had to finally say something to get em to stop.

Also, Dalek on Lateralus was no good...totally took me out of it...Danny saved it for me though as he had to push extra hard and even smiled at Justin after a really good roll (sorta like "uh-oh I'm gonna have to work here")only to top it with an even more intense pounding climax.

Thank you, Tool, Junior and the rest of the crew for some more nights I'll never forget.
Old 07-20-2010, 10:08 AM   #27
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.19.2010 - Los Angeles, CA @ Nokia Theater

Awe-fuckin-some!

These were the best seats I've had at a Tool show and the sound was amazing! It even sounded louder than last night. Had a clear line of site at Danny all night...fuckin epic.

I believe we heard some new stuff...sorta ambient-y stuff between songs

The only negatives were the bitches a couple rows in front of us that kept flashing pics...of themselves! so the flash was blinding everyone behind them...like more than 10 times in a row I shit you not...I had to finally say something to get em to stop.

Also, Dalek on Lateralus was no good...totally took me out of it...Danny saved it for me though as he had to push extra hard and even smiled at Justin after a really good roll (sorta like "uh-oh I'm gonna have to work here")only to top it with an even more intense pounding climax.

Thank you, Tool, Junior and the rest of the crew for some more nights I'll never forget.
OFFLINE |