View Single Post
deetonisblack's Avatar deetonisblack
07-20-2010, 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJC91 View Post
Unfortunately, I spoiled The Pot for myself because I was able to get a peep at the Setlist before the show, one of the security guards had his backstage pass paper thing printed on the back of the setlist. When I saw it I shit bricks. The guy also saved me the setlist for the end of the night and gave me it :D

What can I say about the show? Maynard was in a great mood!

Maynardism after Third Eye: "Its ok, Im a cop....uhh thats all I got, sorry" Of course he was dressed in his cop uniform and during the intermission he changed into a cowboy outfit.

I had the privilege of meeting Alex Grey and having him sign my ticket, but I must admit, the thing that stole the night for me was meeting fucking TOM MORELLO outside of the Nokia and taking a picture with him!

Amazing night, amazing show. Ill never forget it
You lucky S.O.B.

I am soooo jealous.
Old 07-20-2010, 01:24 AM   #14
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.19.2010 - Los Angeles, CA @ Nokia Theater

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJC91 View Post
Unfortunately, I spoiled The Pot for myself because I was able to get a peep at the Setlist before the show, one of the security guards had his backstage pass paper thing printed on the back of the setlist. When I saw it I shit bricks. The guy also saved me the setlist for the end of the night and gave me it :D

What can I say about the show? Maynard was in a great mood!

Maynardism after Third Eye: "Its ok, Im a cop....uhh thats all I got, sorry" Of course he was dressed in his cop uniform and during the intermission he changed into a cowboy outfit.

I had the privilege of meeting Alex Grey and having him sign my ticket, but I must admit, the thing that stole the night for me was meeting fucking TOM MORELLO outside of the Nokia and taking a picture with him!

Amazing night, amazing show. Ill never forget it
You lucky S.O.B.

I am soooo jealous.