View Single Post
livid star's Avatar livid star
07-20-2010, 12:44 AM

Yes, that is the summation of the night. "I could die happy." Somewhat. Lamented over and over about what would actually make me drop dead at a Tool show: pushit

ANYWAY-----

Full Intension!!!! I jammed as fast as I could back from the rest room(post 48 oz beer, already). What an epic treat insofar, right. No.....it gets better!

Aside from nailing every essense of the songs on tonight's set list; we were surprised with THE POT! Was not expecting that in the least. Was 100% ready (and happy) to hear the repeated standarized set list for this tour.

I just wish that when maynard said "this one's for you" after Aenima, that they would have busted into the true 'encore.'

So this wraps up Tool's tour for now. READ UP GUYS(the band): I seriously can not wait until the alleged new album. I will not ever get enought of this band live.

BTW: Dalek < Justin Bieber

Last edited by livid star; 07-20-2010 at 12:48 AM..
Old 07-20-2010, 12:44 AM   #12
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 3
Re: 07.19.2010 - Los Angeles, CA @ Nokia Theater

Yes, that is the summation of the night. "I could die happy." Somewhat. Lamented over and over about what would actually make me drop dead at a Tool show: pushit

ANYWAY-----

Full Intension!!!! I jammed as fast as I could back from the rest room(post 48 oz beer, already). What an epic treat insofar, right. No.....it gets better!

Aside from nailing every essense of the songs on tonight's set list; we were surprised with THE POT! Was not expecting that in the least. Was 100% ready (and happy) to hear the repeated standarized set list for this tour.

I just wish that when maynard said "this one's for you" after Aenima, that they would have busted into the true 'encore.'

So this wraps up Tool's tour for now. READ UP GUYS(the band): I seriously can not wait until the alleged new album. I will not ever get enought of this band live.

BTW: Dalek < Justin Bieber

Last edited by livid star; 07-20-2010 at 12:48 AM..
OFFLINE |