View Single Post
eeekroar
06-25-2010, 11:47 AM

AMAZING SHOW! Had to pay 150 for each ticket. Missed the onsale date and could only find shitty seats on stub hub or ridiculously overpriced but lucked up on ebay and COULD NOT BE HAPPIER WITH PURCHASE. Worst part was the security guard taking ALL the weed lit in my section. We were sitting in lower o row five so we were almost directly beside adam. I was close enough to see every fret played. ALSO the guy in front of me inline bought THE LAST POSTER in the building.Was standing in line when opening band was on stage because they had 3 fools runing something they could of had 10 doing.

SO I WILL BUY OR TRADE SOME GOODIES FOR A POSTER. SIGNED OR UNSIGNED I JUST WANT ONE HELP A FELLOW TOOL FAN OUT AND I WILL HELP YOU!!
Old 06-25-2010, 11:47 AM   #29
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 06.19.2010 - New Orleans, LA @ UNO Arena

AMAZING SHOW! Had to pay 150 for each ticket. Missed the onsale date and could only find shitty seats on stub hub or ridiculously overpriced but lucked up on ebay and COULD NOT BE HAPPIER WITH PURCHASE. Worst part was the security guard taking ALL the weed lit in my section. We were sitting in lower o row five so we were almost directly beside adam. I was close enough to see every fret played. ALSO the guy in front of me inline bought THE LAST POSTER in the building.Was standing in line when opening band was on stage because they had 3 fools runing something they could of had 10 doing.

SO I WILL BUY OR TRADE SOME GOODIES FOR A POSTER. SIGNED OR UNSIGNED I JUST WANT ONE HELP A FELLOW TOOL FAN OUT AND I WILL HELP YOU!!
OFFLINE |