View Single Post
zaum462
09-03-2007, 05:49 AM

Yeah, i saw them in Rimini for the official tour but there is no comparison with last night, altough they played for a shorter time.
Danny was in grat shape, it seemd he was having a good time and so he played in a very creative way. Hats off to Danny!
Justin never stopped to do headbanging and Adam had a very solid and charming sound. But, above all, I've never seen Maynard in such a perfect condition, and I felt a bit proud when he sung the last part of Vicarious. He never sings it, i was so excited! He also was so kind to thank us for our welcome and participation.
Unfortunatly I lost the good position I had found due to the moshpit. I'm not very tall so I had to struggle to see the beautyful videos on the screens, but the sound.... the sound was above any immagination.
I was moved, they are perfection.
Old 09-03-2007, 05:49 AM   #4
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/09/02 - Bologna, Italy - Independent Days Festival

Yeah, i saw them in Rimini for the official tour but there is no comparison with last night, altough they played for a shorter time.
Danny was in grat shape, it seemd he was having a good time and so he played in a very creative way. Hats off to Danny!
Justin never stopped to do headbanging and Adam had a very solid and charming sound. But, above all, I've never seen Maynard in such a perfect condition, and I felt a bit proud when he sung the last part of Vicarious. He never sings it, i was so excited! He also was so kind to thank us for our welcome and participation.
Unfortunatly I lost the good position I had found due to the moshpit. I'm not very tall so I had to struggle to see the beautyful videos on the screens, but the sound.... the sound was above any immagination.
I was moved, they are perfection.
OFFLINE |