View Single Post
Chosen People
07-05-2007, 09:39 AM

What a fucking amazing show! For being an outside venue, the sound was absolutely loud and crystal clear. I dunno if it was because me being on the lawn or what, but I think it was 10x better then the Palace.
My group was about 50ft from the pavilion between aisle 4 and 5. Right in behind ( I think) the only mosh pit. The moshing took a little away from the show for me, but different people have ways of experiencing things. I can't blame them.
Anyway, I was really hoping they played Pushit, but Flood fucking got "my socks wet."
This was my 3rd Tool concert and I was lucky enough to bring 5 close friends to their first Tool concert. They all are as big of tool fans as i am, but never had the chance to see them live. lol, one of my friends was so in awe with the lasers and the concert in gerenal, all he could say was... "The lights are coming at me, unfucking believable, unfucking believable." It just made the experience that more mind blowing.
WFm/ 10,000 days and Lateralus was by far the best part of the concert for me. Danny fucking destroyed that solo. His arms were moving so fast, he almost convinced me that he turned into an octopus.
Overall, the concert was the best thing that i have ever witness. A concert to end all concerts.
Old 07-05-2007, 09:39 AM   #19
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/03 - Detroit, MI - DTE Amphitheater

What a fucking amazing show! For being an outside venue, the sound was absolutely loud and crystal clear. I dunno if it was because me being on the lawn or what, but I think it was 10x better then the Palace.
My group was about 50ft from the pavilion between aisle 4 and 5. Right in behind ( I think) the only mosh pit. The moshing took a little away from the show for me, but different people have ways of experiencing things. I can't blame them.
Anyway, I was really hoping they played Pushit, but Flood fucking got "my socks wet."
This was my 3rd Tool concert and I was lucky enough to bring 5 close friends to their first Tool concert. They all are as big of tool fans as i am, but never had the chance to see them live. lol, one of my friends was so in awe with the lasers and the concert in gerenal, all he could say was... "The lights are coming at me, unfucking believable, unfucking believable." It just made the experience that more mind blowing.
WFm/ 10,000 days and Lateralus was by far the best part of the concert for me. Danny fucking destroyed that solo. His arms were moving so fast, he almost convinced me that he turned into an octopus.
Overall, the concert was the best thing that i have ever witness. A concert to end all concerts.
OFFLINE |