View Single Post
oldhickory's Avatar oldhickory
07-04-2007, 01:24 PM

The show was amazing, But there were a lot of general assholes in the lawn. Just shut up and watch, I wanted to punch the guy behind me taking video the whole time.

Best moment for me was 46 & 2 during the double time drum solo. I swear to god I saw a third arm stretch out of dannys chest to play that. Simply Amazing. I was really happy to see the band that into the performance. I was a little dissapointed when they didnt play right in two. I heard adam start playing H at one point in between songs. That got me pumped but then they switched it up.

Vocals were perfect except during wings and 10000 days, they turned them down lower. Its amazing how many different kinds of people come to a tool show. The drive from Columbus was well worth it.

The lasers looked much better this time around, same with the video, they synched a lot better this time.

Last edited by oldhickory; 07-04-2007 at 02:01 PM..
Old 07-04-2007, 01:24 PM   #13
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 323
Re: 2007/07/03 - Detroit, MI - DTE Amphitheater

The show was amazing, But there were a lot of general assholes in the lawn. Just shut up and watch, I wanted to punch the guy behind me taking video the whole time.

Best moment for me was 46 & 2 during the double time drum solo. I swear to god I saw a third arm stretch out of dannys chest to play that. Simply Amazing. I was really happy to see the band that into the performance. I was a little dissapointed when they didnt play right in two. I heard adam start playing H at one point in between songs. That got me pumped but then they switched it up.

Vocals were perfect except during wings and 10000 days, they turned them down lower. Its amazing how many different kinds of people come to a tool show. The drive from Columbus was well worth it.

The lasers looked much better this time around, same with the video, they synched a lot better this time.

Last edited by oldhickory; 07-04-2007 at 02:01 PM..
OFFLINE |