View Single Post
Old 01-23-2007, 08:03 PM   #23
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/01/19 - Auckland, NZ - MT Smart Stadium

I'll keep this short, as anyone who has seen the band perform knows that the majority of the incredible experience that it is a Tool show just can't be put into words: The show was amazing as usual - it was a great surprise to have Serj's cameo in Sober - the setlist was great, the band was amazing in their musicianship / execution, and I'm looking forward to when the band comes back late this year and plays some stand-alone shows at indoor venues throughout the country. I'm putting aside about a grand to make sure I can get to all three shows, hoping they play Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch.

My sincere thanks to Tool for creating such mind-blowing, moving music and allowing us to be a part of an incredible, unique experience. Sincere words of gratitude are owed to those who endeavoured to create and sustain a good vibe for both the band and the crowd. Flying kicks to the head are owed to those who thrashed their limbs around with no concern for others, started circle pits and injured unwilling bystanders, and made a point of targetting small people and girls in the pit in order to move closer to the stage.

Thanks.

Last edited by Benji; 01-23-2007 at 08:05 PM..
OFFLINE |