View Single Post
Old 06-26-2006, 05:08 AM   #80
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/06/24 - Katowice, POL - Spodek Arena

rattkin: thanks for info - mustave been high at Warsaw concert ;)
rattkin2: about "Jambi I" - I won't bet, cause I sat further from you probably :)
to all those who counted for more light effects than music itself: maybe tool should hire naked jugglers to perform onstage to sattisfy you? :o

oh and one more thing. there was this guy sitting in a row behind me. every "more popular" song (stinkfist/sober) he started pounding his head off and smashing the table (there were actually small tables at each seat) with his fists. goddamn - it felt like each time he was trying to break the table either with his fists or his head. luckily some woman talked to his senses before I got to him.
I mean - when you buy an expensive seat at the concert, you'll probably wanna enjoy the show with full view and hopefully-not-so-shitty sound. why then one would get so horny on start of a song he knows, that he looses control over his limbs and creates so much noise that even a band itself acts as a background.
but then - maybe he got the ticket for free...

Last edited by stoPMe; 06-26-2006 at 05:15 AM..
OFFLINE |