View Single Post
anothertool
08-06-2009, 08:34 AM

I'm naturally blown away by the talent behind these boys and crew. I've seen Tool a few times but there is nothing like being apart of the moment, I'm so glad Toronto was on their short tour list. They poured their art and soul out tonight and I felt it. Danny is very much the center piece to whats going on I find and it was really amazing to have the two drummers going at it. It felt like a second heart at the center of the machine. Dual-core processor tool. At one point I turned to my companion and mentioned how the show felt like reverse hypnotism. The fancy light show and display monitors, designed to grasp our attention. Forcing us to 'get it'. Its a shame what it takes to wake people up. Someone spent a lot of time putting together these maps and signs, leading us out of the trap. However, the duty of life continues, we must all go back to eating french fries..right? Either way, I'm thankful and want to contribute to evolution.
Old 08-06-2009, 08:34 AM   #25
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.05.09 - Toronto, ON @ Molson Amphitheatre

I'm naturally blown away by the talent behind these boys and crew. I've seen Tool a few times but there is nothing like being apart of the moment, I'm so glad Toronto was on their short tour list. They poured their art and soul out tonight and I felt it. Danny is very much the center piece to whats going on I find and it was really amazing to have the two drummers going at it. It felt like a second heart at the center of the machine. Dual-core processor tool. At one point I turned to my companion and mentioned how the show felt like reverse hypnotism. The fancy light show and display monitors, designed to grasp our attention. Forcing us to 'get it'. Its a shame what it takes to wake people up. Someone spent a lot of time putting together these maps and signs, leading us out of the trap. However, the duty of life continues, we must all go back to eating french fries..right? Either way, I'm thankful and want to contribute to evolution.
OFFLINE |