View Single Post
shadowfromwithin
08-03-2009, 01:24 PM

This was my first Tool concert and I was completely blown away. Maynard was super in the fact that he let the rest of the band shine as well as the art. This was the most spectatular event I have ever witnessed. To me the set list catalouged their work greatly. There were a couple of personal favs I would have liked to hear, but other than that it was great. Danny of course was awesome. I don't think you will ever find a more talented group of artist. The light show and art were out of this world amazing. Thank you Tool for the awsome experience and I hope you come back to NC soon.

I did see one complete idiot in front of me dancing in the walk way obstructing the view. But the people beside my husband and I were really cool and were a pleasure to sit beside.

Parking was not bad and we were able to get out pretty quick. The staff was also very helpful and polite.
Old 08-03-2009, 01:24 PM   #55
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.29.09 - Charlotte, NC @ Bojangle's Coliseum

This was my first Tool concert and I was completely blown away. Maynard was super in the fact that he let the rest of the band shine as well as the art. This was the most spectatular event I have ever witnessed. To me the set list catalouged their work greatly. There were a couple of personal favs I would have liked to hear, but other than that it was great. Danny of course was awesome. I don't think you will ever find a more talented group of artist. The light show and art were out of this world amazing. Thank you Tool for the awsome experience and I hope you come back to NC soon.

I did see one complete idiot in front of me dancing in the walk way obstructing the view. But the people beside my husband and I were really cool and were a pleasure to sit beside.

Parking was not bad and we were able to get out pretty quick. The staff was also very helpful and polite.
OFFLINE |