View Single Post
Toolchapel
07-30-2009, 06:48 PM

Ok so I have been a tool fan for 16 years! I have seen tool "back in the good days" so to speak like people are posting on here. To tell you the truth last night was a good show. The fans were god awful cant believe I live in a state with such ignorant assholes!! People fighting before the first song is even half way done?!?! Who the fuck goes to a Tool concert to fight! Then people being so drunk they pass the fuck out before tweak bird is even dont with their set?? I mean where do these butt nuggets come from and WHY are they tool fans cause they obviously dont get what Tool is all about. anyway back to show sorry lol

As far as everyone bitching about maynard and him being in the back and saying he cant sing... umm in Charlotte in 2001 as I recall he was also in the back and not in the front so since about 2000-2001 maynard has been flirting with this whole act. And honestly who really gives a fuck its Tool!!! Be glad that one day when we are all old fucks and these little punk ass kids say "man I wish I could have seen tool play live". WE CAN!! so get the fuck over it and quit bitching about maynard!!! The sound sucked ass in that closet of a arena good view but shitty ass sound. You could almost spit from one side of the arena to the other haha. If you honestly think maynard can no longer since if you get the chance before they are all done with tours GO TO A OUTDOOR EVENT! I have seen them outdoors and Indoors and indoors you never heard maynard well but outdoors sounds totally different.

I thought the guys were pretty fucking spot on last night and I mean ALL even maynard. As far as people bitching about the setlist..... ITS 16 FUCKING SHOWS!! lol what do you expect them to do spend 30million to make a couple million so you can hear THE SONG that you want to hear? Give me a break be fucking proud that they are stopping in your city on this short tour! I will see tool every chance I get untill they stop or I die whatever comes first haha There will never be another maynard, danny, adam, or justin!! so take it when you can get it and enjoy the show and stop all the bitching damn. ok im done spiral out
Old 07-30-2009, 06:48 PM   #48
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.29.09 - Charlotte, NC @ Bojangle's Coliseum

Ok so I have been a tool fan for 16 years! I have seen tool "back in the good days" so to speak like people are posting on here. To tell you the truth last night was a good show. The fans were god awful cant believe I live in a state with such ignorant assholes!! People fighting before the first song is even half way done?!?! Who the fuck goes to a Tool concert to fight! Then people being so drunk they pass the fuck out before tweak bird is even dont with their set?? I mean where do these butt nuggets come from and WHY are they tool fans cause they obviously dont get what Tool is all about. anyway back to show sorry lol

As far as everyone bitching about maynard and him being in the back and saying he cant sing... umm in Charlotte in 2001 as I recall he was also in the back and not in the front so since about 2000-2001 maynard has been flirting with this whole act. And honestly who really gives a fuck its Tool!!! Be glad that one day when we are all old fucks and these little punk ass kids say "man I wish I could have seen tool play live". WE CAN!! so get the fuck over it and quit bitching about maynard!!! The sound sucked ass in that closet of a arena good view but shitty ass sound. You could almost spit from one side of the arena to the other haha. If you honestly think maynard can no longer since if you get the chance before they are all done with tours GO TO A OUTDOOR EVENT! I have seen them outdoors and Indoors and indoors you never heard maynard well but outdoors sounds totally different.

I thought the guys were pretty fucking spot on last night and I mean ALL even maynard. As far as people bitching about the setlist..... ITS 16 FUCKING SHOWS!! lol what do you expect them to do spend 30million to make a couple million so you can hear THE SONG that you want to hear? Give me a break be fucking proud that they are stopping in your city on this short tour! I will see tool every chance I get untill they stop or I die whatever comes first haha There will never be another maynard, danny, adam, or justin!! so take it when you can get it and enjoy the show and stop all the bitching damn. ok im done spiral out
OFFLINE |