Quote:
Originally Posted by paraflux
It just blows my mind that someone can be so
ignorant
elitist
condescending when it is obvious that experience is lacking
childish
judgmental

Nothing we have said has gotten through, and she thinks whatever she says is golden and above challenge or reproach.

Again, I am just blown away. I have never met anyone so unwilling to communicate.

I am awake, and I love what I see. What I cannot see is why someone so quick to attack others thinks she is awake, has "heard the call" so to speak. You might be aware of some things, rebecca, but that's nothing. Being aware of some things and letting those things affect your life positively are completely different things. You have shown no positivity or support for anyone. I cannot fathom why you think you are so special or why people whould bend to your whims and opinions, because they are indeed just that, opinions and not facts, deary. Is that what the high schools in Riverside teach? That your shit smells better than others?

I don't know man, I just had another wave of disbelief. I just cannot fathom how someone can be so horrible at communicating and still blame US for not understanding, misunderstanding, being ignorant, lazy(you know, nothing better to do than to spend time here?), sheepish and unoriginal. Saying something like "the only thing you know about me is what I've told you"...?!?!?!?! No shit, sherlock, and the delivery was flawed, because I still know nothing about her except that she is very aggressive with her keyboard.

Rebecca: take a step outside of yourself, read all the posts again, read your own posts as if someone else wrote them, and try to OBJECTIVELY determine if you make any logical, organic sense. Are you just trying to shock us and piss us off, or are you trying to make a point?

P.s...I really enjoyed typing that, because I enjoy pushing buttons...(?) Huh?
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote