View Single Post
Old 10-15-2003, 06:10 PM   #92
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Eulogy of Jesus Christ

Quote:
Originally Posted by paraflux
Thank you, Reed. I vote we lock this thread now.
Lock this thread? Who are you to silence the free? If you don't like freedom of speech than fuck you. Maybe that's something your little sheep will consider, even though it's obvious that they love to follow you and agree with everything you fucking say. It's easier that way. Not having to use your own brain.

I made sarcastic remarks that you took offense to. It's not anyones fault but your own if you don't have that sense of humor. You like taking things in the worst way you can, just so you can jump on them, just so you can have something to do. Just because I don't add the pre-teen chat comment of lol after every joking remark doesn't mean I'm fucking serious. Your a fucking moron for getting all hot and bothered by something that doesn't even effect you. In other words, you like eating my bullshit. you don't realize that it suits me for you to do so. I expect that from a Cancer.

You can't silence me. I believe that you are all closing yourself off from the truth by believing that this song is about Kurt Cobain, Bill Hicks, etc.

You claimed all this time that you would die for me. Why then are you so suprised when you hear your own eulogy.

Who but Jesus claimed this whole time that they would die for us? How could anyone hear their own eulogy unless they faked their death, fled, and read about it later? The Bible contains Jesus's fake eulogy, in not so many words. So look at it from a spiritual point of view, or follow the next trendy fucking opinion. It's your future that's being decided.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote