View Single Post
medhead964
02-08-2012, 09:20 AM

Sat in section 202, directly behind the soundboard and on the second level. I have to say this is the best they've sounded out of all the times I've seen them. They were super tight. I'm not going to complain about the setlist, because just getting to see these guys play is an experience in itself....I could have taken about 4 more songs though...lol. TBH I always try to get seats behind the soundboard because that's where the best sound and lights are obviously.

My only complaint about the entire show was the chick dancing right in front of me (the only one standing in the entire section) for the first couple of songs. Luckily she was cool, when I tapped her on her shoulder and she understood and sat down.

I can honestly say this was the best I've seen them play. Tons of energy, great tight sound, and it really looked like they were digging it up on stage. Congrats for an amazing show.
Old 02-08-2012, 09:20 AM   #8
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.07.2012 - Orlando, FL @ UCF Arena

Sat in section 202, directly behind the soundboard and on the second level. I have to say this is the best they've sounded out of all the times I've seen them. They were super tight. I'm not going to complain about the setlist, because just getting to see these guys play is an experience in itself....I could have taken about 4 more songs though...lol. TBH I always try to get seats behind the soundboard because that's where the best sound and lights are obviously.

My only complaint about the entire show was the chick dancing right in front of me (the only one standing in the entire section) for the first couple of songs. Luckily she was cool, when I tapped her on her shoulder and she understood and sat down.

I can honestly say this was the best I've seen them play. Tons of energy, great tight sound, and it really looked like they were digging it up on stage. Congrats for an amazing show.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote