View Single Post
blackanus
02-06-2012, 05:44 PM

Did anyone recognize any of the bands/songs that were playing over the PA after Yob but before Tool went on? I thought one sounded like Rammstein, but I can't seem to find the song. Another sounded like Dream Theater, but no such luck finding that one either.

Any help is appreciated!!!

In other news, my seats sucked ass for this show, but the highlight for me was when the Bojangles guy (old man, >60) saw Danny play his solo in 46&2 and said 'I can see why y'all like this. These guys are good!' Fuck yes. It's impossible for anyone to deny liking Tool once they give them a chance!!!

Last edited by blackanus; 02-06-2012 at 05:45 PM.. Reason: grammar, clarification
Old 02-06-2012, 05:44 PM   #30
On Probation

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.04.2012 - Charlotte, NC @ Bojangles Chicken

Did anyone recognize any of the bands/songs that were playing over the PA after Yob but before Tool went on? I thought one sounded like Rammstein, but I can't seem to find the song. Another sounded like Dream Theater, but no such luck finding that one either.

Any help is appreciated!!!

In other news, my seats sucked ass for this show, but the highlight for me was when the Bojangles guy (old man, >60) saw Danny play his solo in 46&2 and said 'I can see why y'all like this. These guys are good!' Fuck yes. It's impossible for anyone to deny liking Tool once they give them a chance!!!

Last edited by blackanus; 02-06-2012 at 05:45 PM.. Reason: grammar, clarification
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote