View Single Post
thesheedspot
02-05-2012, 10:44 AM

damn i thought the posters had sold out by the time i got inside. i know this is probably a long shot, but if anyone had an extra one to sell, id be willing to pay top dollar.

as for the show, i mean what can say. any complaints are just nit picking. maynards vocals were much better and clearer than in 09. danny is danny. justin seemed to having fun, drinking his trademark stellas. i really enjoyed the new twist on the guitar during stinkfist and the new intro jam to schism is great. been wating ten years to hear pushit live and it did not dissapoint. would have preferred ticks to sober, but like i said any complaints is just nit picking. lateralus is still one of the best/ most moving songs you cans see live. the visuals were on fire as always. fingers crossed they come back through the southeast in support of a new album within a year!
Old 02-05-2012, 10:44 AM   #13
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.04.2012 - Charlotte, NC @ Bojangles Chicken

damn i thought the posters had sold out by the time i got inside. i know this is probably a long shot, but if anyone had an extra one to sell, id be willing to pay top dollar.

as for the show, i mean what can say. any complaints are just nit picking. maynards vocals were much better and clearer than in 09. danny is danny. justin seemed to having fun, drinking his trademark stellas. i really enjoyed the new twist on the guitar during stinkfist and the new intro jam to schism is great. been wating ten years to hear pushit live and it did not dissapoint. would have preferred ticks to sober, but like i said any complaints is just nit picking. lateralus is still one of the best/ most moving songs you cans see live. the visuals were on fire as always. fingers crossed they come back through the southeast in support of a new album within a year!
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote