View Single Post
GodWeenSatan's Avatar GodWeenSatan
02-01-2012, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick420 View Post
I think some of you might be a bit brainwashed. Sure it was better than a lot of bands, but for Tool? The sound was just loud, muddled and not clear or crisp. Aenima tour? Really? What year is it? Really missed Wings/10,000 Days and Vicarious. If Maynard and the rest of the band are not getting along, that explains a lot, no chemistry at all, vocals drowned out etc. A disappointment if only because they are capable of being so much better. The break they took before playing Aenima took longer than the song did.
I agree totally.. It was loud and muddled. We even walked around to different spots on the floor, and in the upper sections as well to see if the sound would be better.
My last show was Reno 2006/2007? with 8th row center seats and the sound was loud as hell but crisp and chest pounding.
The Aenima, Lateralus and 10000 Days shows I saw while living in Lake Tahoe had great chemistry and blew me away. I had fun last night, but I was not blown away. Nor did I get goosebumps like I usually do when I see this band live. Oh well..... I will still go to any show I can in the future and I hope the guys work out their personal problems
Old 02-01-2012, 01:22 PM   #16
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.31.2012 - Uncasville, CT @ Mohegan Sun Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick420 View Post
I think some of you might be a bit brainwashed. Sure it was better than a lot of bands, but for Tool? The sound was just loud, muddled and not clear or crisp. Aenima tour? Really? What year is it? Really missed Wings/10,000 Days and Vicarious. If Maynard and the rest of the band are not getting along, that explains a lot, no chemistry at all, vocals drowned out etc. A disappointment if only because they are capable of being so much better. The break they took before playing Aenima took longer than the song did.
I agree totally.. It was loud and muddled. We even walked around to different spots on the floor, and in the upper sections as well to see if the sound would be better.
My last show was Reno 2006/2007? with 8th row center seats and the sound was loud as hell but crisp and chest pounding.
The Aenima, Lateralus and 10000 Days shows I saw while living in Lake Tahoe had great chemistry and blew me away. I had fun last night, but I was not blown away. Nor did I get goosebumps like I usually do when I see this band live. Oh well..... I will still go to any show I can in the future and I hope the guys work out their personal problems