View Single Post
Awakened1
01-30-2012, 05:24 PM

Thank you to TOOL for the magic

This show was EPIC

We were seated in Sec 202 row H 41 & 42 directly behind the sound booth - Dead on with the sound and visual stimuli. Great People around us, everyone was really cool and into the show.

It was like a small private concert - not a big place at all, I asked some different venue workers how many and they said maybe 4000. The first thing I said to my wife when we sat down and realized the stage was so close was this is like going to a movie theater. This was going to be a stellar evening....

The entire band sounded very tight, excellent. When you truly appreciate the experience, when you have such a deep connection to the music and understand you are getting to see the best Band in Rock and the best live show - BY A LONG SHOT - in the last 20+ years you just allow the music to take you on a journey.

It was intense. This mini tour must be practice for the guys to get real tight and in the groove to go in a lay down the new album supposedly due out around May according to the newsletters - Lets hope so!

Hooker With A Penis - Great opener, BUY MY NEW RECORD! - lets go May 2012

Jambi - Always great to showcase the amazing Guitars and heavy Rhythm section SHINE ON!

Stinkfist - Always awesome live, no words needed

Ticks & Leeches - WOW, great live

Pushit - This was an incredible version, vocally and all.... WOW

Schism - This intro is new, nothing from any CD so I'm thinking or assuming this may be teasing with some new music to come on the next album, either way it was great - I know the pieces fit...

Intension - This was AWESOME, a great visual experience, nice and mellow and in the groove
a nice energy to go into the closing 3 songs, very happy I got to see this!

Forty Six & 2 - as always, on point and amazing in every way

Lateralus - The Greatest Song ever written in my opinion, this was a purely spiritual experience

Ænema - A great song to close the 2012 winter tour with, very fitting and they took it beyond what words can express as a review.... if you truly love this band and the music they make and havent seen them live what are you waiting for?
Old 01-30-2012, 05:24 PM   #16
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.29.2012 - Camden, NJ @ Susquehanna Bank Centre

Thank you to TOOL for the magic

This show was EPIC

We were seated in Sec 202 row H 41 & 42 directly behind the sound booth - Dead on with the sound and visual stimuli. Great People around us, everyone was really cool and into the show.

It was like a small private concert - not a big place at all, I asked some different venue workers how many and they said maybe 4000. The first thing I said to my wife when we sat down and realized the stage was so close was this is like going to a movie theater. This was going to be a stellar evening....

The entire band sounded very tight, excellent. When you truly appreciate the experience, when you have such a deep connection to the music and understand you are getting to see the best Band in Rock and the best live show - BY A LONG SHOT - in the last 20+ years you just allow the music to take you on a journey.

It was intense. This mini tour must be practice for the guys to get real tight and in the groove to go in a lay down the new album supposedly due out around May according to the newsletters - Lets hope so!

Hooker With A Penis - Great opener, BUY MY NEW RECORD! - lets go May 2012

Jambi - Always great to showcase the amazing Guitars and heavy Rhythm section SHINE ON!

Stinkfist - Always awesome live, no words needed

Ticks & Leeches - WOW, great live

Pushit - This was an incredible version, vocally and all.... WOW

Schism - This intro is new, nothing from any CD so I'm thinking or assuming this may be teasing with some new music to come on the next album, either way it was great - I know the pieces fit...

Intension - This was AWESOME, a great visual experience, nice and mellow and in the groove
a nice energy to go into the closing 3 songs, very happy I got to see this!

Forty Six & 2 - as always, on point and amazing in every way

Lateralus - The Greatest Song ever written in my opinion, this was a purely spiritual experience

Ænema - A great song to close the 2012 winter tour with, very fitting and they took it beyond what words can express as a review.... if you truly love this band and the music they make and havent seen them live what are you waiting for?
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote