View Single Post
PArealtor
01-29-2012, 08:53 PM

Amazing show. My 18th going back to 1993. Picked up my 1 ticket today 6 hours before show time. If you're patient they release seats like always. Wish they played 1 or 2 more songs. Started right at 9pm and didn't stop until about 10:40. Honestly could have done without Intension but I appreciate the effort. Susquehanna Bank Centre is one of the worst places to see a show. Low ceilings, its awful and I was section 102 Row N which was pretty darn close. Only positive was security was everywhere and they didn't allow any cell phones at all. Which is great since there is nothing worse than some jack ass wanna be photographer with his crappy iPhone shining in your eyes the whole night while you're trying to take in the amazing sights and sounds

Would have liked to hear Third Eye or Flood or even Undertow would have been cool.

Last edited by PArealtor; 01-29-2012 at 08:59 PM..
Old 01-29-2012, 08:53 PM   #3
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.29.2012 - Camden, NJ @ Susquehanna Bank Centre

Amazing show. My 18th going back to 1993. Picked up my 1 ticket today 6 hours before show time. If you're patient they release seats like always. Wish they played 1 or 2 more songs. Started right at 9pm and didn't stop until about 10:40. Honestly could have done without Intension but I appreciate the effort. Susquehanna Bank Centre is one of the worst places to see a show. Low ceilings, its awful and I was section 102 Row N which was pretty darn close. Only positive was security was everywhere and they didn't allow any cell phones at all. Which is great since there is nothing worse than some jack ass wanna be photographer with his crappy iPhone shining in your eyes the whole night while you're trying to take in the amazing sights and sounds

Would have liked to hear Third Eye or Flood or even Undertow would have been cool.

Last edited by PArealtor; 01-29-2012 at 08:59 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote