View Single Post
phylleb
01-27-2012, 08:42 PM

I hope nobody associated with the band reads these nit picky posts. Toledo has reinvented themselves with this new vanue. I hate going to other cities to see my favorite bands. We got lucky to have them come here. It is a live show, they perform, there crew does their best to take their art and put it in our ear drums. I hope they return to Toledo again. There energy was great. I think MJK is putting it on the line singing the songs from years ago. No other band can create the collective like they do. If you were there you know you felt it.
Old 01-27-2012, 08:42 PM   #38
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1
Re: 01.24.2012 - Toledo, OH @ Huntington Centre

I hope nobody associated with the band reads these nit picky posts. Toledo has reinvented themselves with this new vanue. I hate going to other cities to see my favorite bands. We got lucky to have them come here. It is a live show, they perform, there crew does their best to take their art and put it in our ear drums. I hope they return to Toledo again. There energy was great. I think MJK is putting it on the line singing the songs from years ago. No other band can create the collective like they do. If you were there you know you felt it.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote