View Single Post
ToolFanFromWayBack's Avatar ToolFanFromWayBack
01-24-2012, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatlilsewsew View Post
This was my 5th TOOL show and my husband's 4th. We were more in the middle, section 306 and there were vocals issues in the first few songs, like there was a problem going from the megaphone to regular vocals. I am not a vocalist, sound engineer or in any way vocally or musically gifted, all I can do is listen and enjoy and this was all in all a very good TOOL show, although my husband and I do long for the days when Maynard was not hiding in the shadows.
I noticed that Maynard's vocals cut in and out during both shows and from different angles. Not sure if it was a mixing problem or if there were times that Maynard wasn't singing, but I did notice that his vocals would come on very strong at times and then be non-existent at others.
Old 01-24-2012, 04:01 PM   #24
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.21.2012 - Dallas, TX @ Verizon Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatlilsewsew View Post
This was my 5th TOOL show and my husband's 4th. We were more in the middle, section 306 and there were vocals issues in the first few songs, like there was a problem going from the megaphone to regular vocals. I am not a vocalist, sound engineer or in any way vocally or musically gifted, all I can do is listen and enjoy and this was all in all a very good TOOL show, although my husband and I do long for the days when Maynard was not hiding in the shadows.
I noticed that Maynard's vocals cut in and out during both shows and from different angles. Not sure if it was a mixing problem or if there were times that Maynard wasn't singing, but I did notice that his vocals would come on very strong at times and then be non-existent at others.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote