View Single Post
larose1023
07-21-2007, 05:08 PM

I have to say that this was the BEST concert I have ever seen...I have seen Tool 4 times and A Perfect Circle 2 times and every time I am amazed. This was a truly spiritual and cathartic experience for me. I was overwhelmed with utter happiness when they played Flood...OUTSTANDING!! The entire arena was absolutley overjoyed as well, you could sense the vibe in the air. Danny was UNBELIEVABLE!! He is truly the BEST drummer of our time...a true living legend. Maynard has touched a part in Tool fans on a deeply spiritual level and seems to be able to bring a crowd to mental climax...thanyou for that!! I must add that I recognized Alex Grey sitting in seat A1...I was across from him and noticed him sketching...I thought that was very cool and looked up at his face and realized it was Alex Grey (the greatest artist of our time). I badly wanted to talk to him, but decided to let him alone to enjoy the show without some nosey schmuck bugging him...but WOW!!!!!! I was extremely satisfied, I would have died if they played 11 or Pushit, however!! Anyways...thanks for the absolutley phenominal genious in TOOL...(the Pink Floyd or Led Zeppelin of our time).XOXOXOXO
Old 07-21-2007, 05:08 PM   #37
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/14 - Albany, NY - Times Forum Union

I have to say that this was the BEST concert I have ever seen...I have seen Tool 4 times and A Perfect Circle 2 times and every time I am amazed. This was a truly spiritual and cathartic experience for me. I was overwhelmed with utter happiness when they played Flood...OUTSTANDING!! The entire arena was absolutley overjoyed as well, you could sense the vibe in the air. Danny was UNBELIEVABLE!! He is truly the BEST drummer of our time...a true living legend. Maynard has touched a part in Tool fans on a deeply spiritual level and seems to be able to bring a crowd to mental climax...thanyou for that!! I must add that I recognized Alex Grey sitting in seat A1...I was across from him and noticed him sketching...I thought that was very cool and looked up at his face and realized it was Alex Grey (the greatest artist of our time). I badly wanted to talk to him, but decided to let him alone to enjoy the show without some nosey schmuck bugging him...but WOW!!!!!! I was extremely satisfied, I would have died if they played 11 or Pushit, however!! Anyways...thanks for the absolutley phenominal genious in TOOL...(the Pink Floyd or Led Zeppelin of our time).XOXOXOXO
OFFLINE |