View Single Post
nicktool100
07-17-2007, 08:04 AM

This was also my first tool show, ive been a big fan for a couple years now and that show as just fucking amazing. Lateralus had to be one of my favorites, especially the solo, and the drums were amazing (the only good thing about big business was the drummer). Also i thought wings for marie was fuckin intense...did anyone happen to look up at the lasers the smoke almost made it look like clouds which made it that more deep. Does anyone know where to get a recording of the concert, or maybe some pics, i know security was kinda lame about having cameras and what not?

-Nick
Old 07-17-2007, 08:04 AM   #32
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/14 - Albany, NY - Times Forum Union

This was also my first tool show, ive been a big fan for a couple years now and that show as just fucking amazing. Lateralus had to be one of my favorites, especially the solo, and the drums were amazing (the only good thing about big business was the drummer). Also i thought wings for marie was fuckin intense...did anyone happen to look up at the lasers the smoke almost made it look like clouds which made it that more deep. Does anyone know where to get a recording of the concert, or maybe some pics, i know security was kinda lame about having cameras and what not?

-Nick
OFFLINE |